LOGO IDEA'S
To create my logo for this collaboration I quite simply placed the Jean Paul Gaultier logo above the Adidas 3 stripes logo, I was instantly satisfied with this layout so moved on to playing around with colours and textures. I create 8 variations (pictured above) and decided number 3 was my favourite. The bold logo stands strong on top of the faded pattern in the background.
Logo number 1 will be used to create swing tag samples. I am going to try embossing it on leather and also clear plastic to see what works best. Embroidering logo 1 for woven tags inside my garments will also create a professional high-end finish, suitable for my target market.
Logos 4, 5 & 6 don't particularly work due to the logo fading into the background. From a distance it is not clear what it says and in order to have an effective logo, one must be able to identify it at a simple glance.
PACKAGING
<Insert swing tag samples and packaging boards>



0 comments:
Post a Comment