LOGO DESIGN


When designing my logo I took into account the inspiration I had researched this morning. I wanted something simple and sharp. I also had to consider printing and embroidery constraints so kept a reasonable distance between lines and ensured they were bold enough to avoid blending into each other.

Below are design ideas and the progression of styles I sampled:

I wanted to use the initials to create a logo but after trying many different options nothing I tried jumped out to me. Because of this I tried using Lau as the logo and here is what I came up with:

Putting the logo in a black circle has really helped to make this logo stand out. I mostly tweaked and adjusted the width and height of the letters on these samples and starting the L right at the top of the circle, has created an interesting finish to this design.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts