CLAUDIA PINK



"Claudia Pink is an innovative jewellery and accessories designer. Taking inspiration from ancient civilisation, contemporary culture and ethnic traditions, Claudia uses jewellery as a medium to celebrate the female form and the instinctual desire to adorn.
Working with semiprecious stones, amulets, and natural and bespoke materials, Claudia creates unique pieces and designs that constantly evolve with her vision."


What I really like about Claudia Pink is her unique and creative take on jewellery design. Her work is niche and something I have never seen before, especially the tops she makes purely from jewels and chains. This is a style I would definitely like to explore within my brand once my jewellery making skills are more advanced.



 Although I want to make a minimal and contemporary jewellery collection, I am still greatly inspired by Claudia Pink and looking at her work has really helped me when its come to creating a product. Below you can see a step by step on how she creates her 'Selenite' range. Perhaps this is something I could re-create for my mini collection with some of the stone I collected from Mount Snowdonia while on the hunt for primary research.




"Whilst on our travels through the mountains of Spain we went on a treasure hunt gathering raw Selenite from the glistening boulders surrounding the mini freshwater lagoons. From these rocks we carefully carved triangles (the strongest shape for this type of rock, as it actually forms in triangular patterns). Selenite comes from the Greek word 'Moon Goddess' and it just so happened to be a full moon on the evening we made 
our first batch."

All images from this blog are sourced from http://www.claudiapink.com/

Another feature I like about Claudia Pink's brand is how she packages her products. Beautiful wooden boxes wrapped in ribbon deliver her 'Selenite' collection, something what I think would be a great touch for my collection if I am to aim for the luxury high-end market.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts